Who I Am?
Graduated in Industrial Design Engineering and Product Development. Development Engineer at Faurecia Interior Systems
May 26 1994, Badajoz (Spain).
Graduated in Industrial Design Engineering and Products Development (you can see a first draft of my final degree project at Portfolio: Wanderlust 2016) at Polythecnic Univerty of Valencia (2012-2016).
– High level CAD: Rhinoceros, Solidwork.
– Mid-level CAD: Autocad, Catia V5, Autodesk Alias.
– Rendering: KeyShot (animation and images, take a look to my Portfolio and Youtube channel)
– Video/images edit: Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects.
– Learning: 3DMax.
C1 English level.
B1 French level.
A2 German level.
A2 Italian level.
Since I can remember, I love automotive and this is a passion that has clearly marked my life’s path.
My unique objective is to improve my skills and acquire new ones, learn everything I can about my passion: cars and automotive design. I would like to finish this part of my studies with a master, internship or working practices that give me the opportunity of fulfill my target: to be a car designer or a development engineer at automotive sector.
Trainee Development Engineer in Faurecia Interior Systems Valencia for JLR X590 Door Panel program since January 2016.
The main skills acquired during this period are:
- Teamwork and Team Leading.
- Bill of Materials definition and management (Raw Materials, Internal, BOP and DSS parts…). Deeper knowledge about materials characteristics: processes (wrapping, plastic injection, fixing methods, assemblies and subassemblies…)
- Product Definition for comply with performance, durability and optical and perceived quality requirements.
- Product definition to guarantee feasibility, repeatability and manufacturing requirements.
- Gaps and tolerances calculation, as well as contingency methods to avoid derived problems of vehicle utilization and movement like squeak and rattles.
- Fast prototyping and samples trials to validate different aspects of the product like fixings, premium wrapping and environmental tests.
- CAD visualization and checks to avoid construction constrains and future performance issues.
- Knowledge specialized and focused on premium programs.
- Benchmarking and market analysis to find solutions and technical issues in production and internal development projects.
- Communication with suppliers and costumer to align information and comply with Timing.
- Engineering Change Requests and Orders management, as well as product resolution and quotations review.
How I Work
It comes without notification